Blue Rolex deep sea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Rolex deep sea

Has anybody seen or heard anything about this Rolex launch supposedly today?
    http://rolexpassionreport.com/15422/the ... x-deepsea/

Sent from Lumia 1520

Comment

nice tie in with James Cameron's movie release about the decent to the bottom of Mary's trench! why did I not like this first time around but stick a bit of blue in it and im warming to it
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Wonder if this will become the legendary DSSD green
        Sent from Lumia 1520

Comment

Agreed. Blue dial black bezel is stunning.

Comment

im off it again I thought, reading the patent, Rolex had developed some new fangled technique for radiant dials in that depending on the angle of viewing the dial would be black or blue or a combination of both but it doesn't seem to be this at all. basically the top is blue and the bottom is black woopdeefeckindoo Mitsubishi shoguns have been like that for years

I hope im wrong, otherwise this is really a just a huge quaff from the marketing jug of feckwittery

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

Too much writing on the dial. Just my opinion of course!
              “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

I think 5 lines is an official world record :D

Comment

basically the top is blue and the bottom is black woopdeefeckindoo Mitsubishi shoguns have been like that for years

I hope im wrong, otherwise this is really a just a huge quaff from the marketing jug of feckwittery

The dial is all blue and the bezel is black.
                  'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Love it. Want one. Can't get enough of the DeepSea. Brilliant
                    Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

is it? its even worse then bugger, I thought it was a fancy thing......now where have I seen a high end diver with blue dial and black bezel

but for half the price and with a stunning movement o'yea....

the rolex will hit NZ at $17550 inc gst and be available around August.

Attached files

Comment

I think 5 lines is an official world record :D

Altogether 25 words if you count what is on the chapter ring . That's 5 more words than this whole post.
                        “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

is it? its even worse then bugger, I thought it was a fancy thing......now where have I seen a high end diver with blue dial and black bezel

I would go for the GS over the DeepSea. Never was a fan of this.
                          'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Im tossing up on pulling the pin on The GS with the Blue Face as opposed to the Black face any thoughts comments, just missed out on the Titanium Black face as most traders are no happy to ship outside the USA

Comment

Im tossing up on pulling the pin on The GS with the Blue Face as opposed to the Black face any thoughts comments, just missed out on the Titanium Black face as most traders are no happy to ship outside the USA

I will say here and now in front of all members of this great forum...Kiwipip, if you purchase a GS blue dial and then decide to flip it under a competition style format of who wants it most......I WILL go gay for you

Comment

Working...
                              X