No announcement yet.

Blue Rolex deep sea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dial is all blue and the bezel is black.

is it? its even worse then bugger, I thought it was a fancy thing......now where have I seen a high end diver with blue dial and black bezel

but for half the price and with a stunning movement o'yea....

the rolex will hit NZ at $17550 inc gst and be available around August.

Im tossing up on pulling the pin on The GS with the Blue Face as opposed to the Black face any thoughts comments, just missed out on the Titanium Black face as most traders are no happy to ship outside the USA

Where did you find it? I cant find one anywhere.
    'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

there's one here

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fso...A-1064355.html
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

That one is gone already

Comment

Im tossing up on pulling the pin on The GS with the Blue Face as opposed to the Black face any thoughts comments, just missed out on the Titanium Black face as most traders are no happy to ship outside the USA
          Personally always liked my watches to be same dial / bezel colour. In saying that I do make an exception for a polished steel bezel. I have tried on a GS Diver now every month since the start of the year. Damn thing is growing on me. Even mulled moving on my Sea-dweller for it - and I purchased that watch just hours before my girlfriend (now wife) called my from Hong Kong to advise she was in the family way with #1 son (and what was I going to do about it). I also think that the GS in titanium would be stunning - was thinking over the weekend that my go to watches for traveling these days seems to be a Sumo and a Shogun + a dress watch and something for the morning constitutional. The lighter weight of the titantium GS diver would be cool.

Comment

From what I have read, the dial is gradient. 2 colors in one dial. Might take some time for me to like this and personally would have preferred blue dial and blue bezel.

Comment

I will say here and now in front of all members of this great forum...Kiwipip, if you purchase a GS blue dial and then decide to flip it under a competition style format of who wants it most......I WILL go gay for you

correct - they are blue/fading to black (attempt to be similar to the ocean w/ no light at the bottom of the deepest deep seas (Mariana trench)).

p.s. the blue lume is amazing.

Comment

Personally always liked my watches to be same dial / bezel colour. In saying that I do make an exception for a polished steel bezel. I have tried on a GS Diver now every month since the start of the year. Damn thing is growing on me. Even mulled moving on my Sea-dweller for it - and I purchased that watch just hours before my girlfriend (now wife) called my from Hong Kong to advise she was in the family way with #1 son (and what was I going to do about it). I also think that the GS in titanium would be stunning - was thinking over the weekend that my go to watches for traveling these days seems to be a Sumo and a Shogun + a dress watch and something for the morning constitutional. The lighter weight of the titantium GS diver would be cool.

Well then if you get a GS titanium diver you will have no need for your Shogun and you can flip it my way

Comment

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                  Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Perfect dial!.... Blue is always a first choice for me... Nice piece

Comment

Stunning blue dial DSSD!

Comment

Working...
                      X