Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patience with Partridges - BLNR Chances?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience with Partridges - BLNR Chances?

Hi,

So I’m assuming people here are all familiar with Partidges as the presiding Rolex AD in NZ.

It’s a big birthday for me in April nex year, and I’ve just ‘joined the queue’ and wait list with Partidges for a GMT Master II - BLNR Blue Black (I’m not as crazy about the Pepsi as others).

From peoples experience with them here, do you know how regularly they get the sport models in? I.e. I’m trying to manage my patience and determine what are my chances of getting one in time for April?

Thoughts? / Suggestions?

Thanks!

There's also Mansors for Rolex AD. Partridges I've always found pleasant to deal with. No idea how reliable either of them are with waitlist. I presume like all the other ADs they're at the whim of Rolex.
    Last edited by sjb; 31-08-18, 18:32. Reason: Autocorrect is a pain
    If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Comment

asked them to get me a GMT last year. nothing, im guessing that i dont spend enough with them now so im not a valued customer. you can always ask for what you want and something you dont then they will shoot you to the top of the fabled list.
      personally, i wouldnt ask to be on a list for a watch. utter nonsense and hollow hype. the last rolex i bought from them was a james cameron and it was with me in 6weeks, the good old days
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Not sure about the whole “waitlist” thing. It could be a long wait. NZ is apparently pretty low on the Swiss priority list for meeting orders.
        Obviously a marketing ploy by Rolex with respect to the SS sports watches. Suspect an unintended outcome has been the creation of the watch scalpers, get hold of one, add 10% to the ticket price, flog off on auction sites.
        “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Working...
        X