• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOC - I went a tad nuts this year since I have started collecting

INBOUND:
    Seiko Prospex Automatic Diver's Watch SRP639K1

Keepers:
    Seiko 5 Sports Automatic Monster Orange Dial Watch SRP483K1 +5-8 seconds per day
    Seiko 5 Sports SNZH60K1 Gold/black (I like it alot more than I thought I would shame it hasnt got a better movement in it) -5-20seconds
    Seiko Men's 'Kinetic' Quartz Stainless Steel Dress Watch (Model: SUN062) GMT set to Seattle time.

Seiko 5 SNK363K1 - Offers
    Citizen Men's Eco-Drive SKU: AW0030-55A
    Parnis replica - lume works on dial only kind of sucky
    Forsing Chinese $#i7er!

I have a few more Chinese watches but I doubt I could offload them for as much as I paid for them.
    I have a few vostocks inbound but delays in shipping is more than 60 days.

I have only really bought watches this year.. Previous years are computers and Photography equipment.

Attached files

so long as you are not going hungry, its just a hobby and fun
    it's good to try loads of watches, from the cheap and cheerful to the rare and on to the overpriced. you will soon have a very good idea of what size you like a design/genre to be, how they work for you and how much you are willing to spend on the scale of diminishing returns!
    the good thing about here is rather than try and sell them off, you can swap/trade for anothers "mistakes".

i have the same gold seiko but with the Fifty five fathom mod and i love it, not worn very often but a spot is saved for it for all time (easy to do when they are gifts)
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Working...
    X