No announcement yet.

Seiko Prospex SRPC49K

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a couple of fruitless hours looking into this, it seems to have something to do with 'User Reputations'... just that its difficult to make any sense of it, possibly it's not set up correctly, will continue to hope it fixes itself..

Originally posted by deerworrier View Post
    and why have I suddenly got 2 red/orange bars under my name?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	user reps are weird.png Views:	1 Size:	34.5 KB ID:	38129

This is the scale thing... and it seems to 'sort of' work... if you hover the mouse pointer over the red bars / empty bars these labels pop up after a second or 2.

But yeah it doesn't seem to me to be working properly... then again what would I know... it seems straightforward looking in the manual online, but in practice it's not quite so simple.

Actually, I don't see where to 'give a user a reputation'... supposedly it's how we rate 'post quality'.

Or I could be completely off course again, totally wrong..

Click image for larger version  Name:	user reputations.png Views:	1 Size:	316.1 KB ID:	38130
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

I wondered whether it was as simple as the users activity on the forum in a given period.
      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Originally posted by deerworrier View Post
        sweet, but Tony has them too so im guessing its not?
        That is because we are good guys, John. Unlike H who has none. LOL
        Tony Lewis
        New Zealand

Comment

Just been looking at this, anzac1957 has had about 500 of his posts 'liked'... it (seems) that it also gives more credence possibly to 'recent' posts' and/or 'recently placed' likes... it doesn't show on harlansmart due to access permissions thats all.... this new vBulletin software is definitely advanced vs the old phpBB 'free software but there is a LOT more to it.

PS: anzac1957 has received between 450 and 550 'likes', so he should read 'USER IS A GLORIOUS BEACON OF LIGHT' but hovering the mouse over his bars reveals 'IS JUST REALLY NICE' indicating 350-450 'likes'...

Dunno exactly..
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club
          Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Working...
          X