Seiko Mod Noob question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seiko Mod Noob question

hi team, can i simply swap a set of hands from a 7S26 movement onto a NH35 movement.....and vice vesa?
    While i'm not as good as i once was.....i'm as good once as i ever was.......!

Yes.
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

• Scouser
      Scouser commented
      Editing a comment
      Wohooo, big thanks Harlan

Originally posted by Scouser View Post
    hi team, can i simply swap a set of hands from a 7S26 movement onto a NH35 movement.....and vice vesa?
    If you've never done it before it's not that simple! Those little buggers are really, really flimsy, especially the second hand - try using Rodico gum to pick them up. If you're a dab hand already - carry on, and remember to post some pics
    If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Comment

• harlansmart
      harlansmart commented
      Editing a comment
      I second this - it's a job best learned when you are having a really good day lol

Thanks for the sound advice guys....ive done a few Bostok Russian hand replacements, so i will take it real slow......will not drink coffee that morning.....!!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	2
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	48872 Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	48873 Hi guys, ive concocted a plan so cunning you can pin a tail on it and call it a weasel....(apologies to Blackadder)......ive always loved the Tudor submariner from the sixties with the snowflake hands, so.......

Comment

Working...
      X