Tag Aquaracer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Aquaracer

I thought I'd share my favorite watch, It was my first Automatic that I bought some 4 years ago now, Its had some great wrist action. Been all over the world, snorkeling, diving, climbing, cycling, various Belgium ale Houses, (Delirium) & like a faithful companion stuck by my side.
    I got it in Frankfurt, not trying to brag but if you ever want a watch & they're still there David No.10, across the road from the train station. 20% off then claim your VAT back.

Attached files

Nice!!!

Comment

Not normally a Tag man but I like the depth and pattern on that dial. Very nice :thumbup:
      "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

have one myself an its a never ever gona sell model 8-)
        'why tip toe thru life ,only to arrive safely at death'

Comment

Thanks, I love the watch and the story that goes with it, makes it a special watch to me. It's a keeper
          I have been on WUS forum and the sales forum is bloody scary, some collectors? What they want for a second hand watch amazes me. Mainly Europeans and I think they speak a different language.
          Hey guys what about some pics with your comments!

Comment

Yep, thats very nice!

Comment

My tag heuer link quartz was the first Swiss made watch I owned then I traded for the tag heuer golf professional and currently the only tag I have in my collection

Comment

Nice one, yes someone put a pic up. Almost looks like the for runner to Monaco.

Comment

... Mainly Europeans and I think they speak a different language...

They speak many different languages but a lot of them speak English too

Comment

The language is the same but the translation is a little different when it ESL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X