Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seiko Seahorse 17jewel manual wind, in stunning condition as its 54 years old, even has the original crown dates oct 1964, and its keeping time. :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• Cyma, that is stunning!

Comment

• At the Chch swapmeet today.

Attached files

Comment

• Holy moly that’s insane! That just fuels the addiction really doesn’t it

Comment

• I fished these 4 out of the $10 box. A Longines, two Omegas and an unidentified Chronograph marked ss&co.

Attached files

Comment

• Great find Luther. David Boettcher has done a good write up on Stauffer Son & Co on his "Vintage watch straps site
              I'm beginning to think there might be something in this "climate change" after all. A few months ago it was freezing cold, and now it's quite warm!

Comment

• I bought this Lanco Chronograph from a local antique shop. It has a Valjoux 7733 which is running well.

Comment

• Originally posted by OmegaPro View Post
                  I bought this Lanco Chronograph from a local antique shop. It has a Valjoux 7733 which is running well.
                  That looks very 70's Luther. Nice pair of gold rimmed Elvis sunglasses and you'll be rockin
                  I'm beginning to think there might be something in this "climate change" after all. A few months ago it was freezing cold, and now it's quite warm!

Comment

• Unfortunately most of my gold Chronographs tend to end their lives as movement donors.

Comment

Working...
                    X