X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if there's any of his DNA on it.
    He could be cloned....Shudder!!!!

Comment

Here is another watch that I think is a significant historical timepiece. Paul Newman's own "Paul Newman Ref 6239 Daytona" 8-)
      Interestingly it has a simple message from his wife Joanne Woodward, who gave him the watch, engraved on the caseback. Which simply states, "DRIVE CAREFULLY ME".
      Coming up for auction in New York on 26.10.17 with an estimate of "over 1 million dollars" but likely to go much higher. Get your wallets out chaps

Attached files

Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Here is another watch that I think is a significant historical timepiece. Paul Newman's own "Paul Newman Ref 6239 Daytona" 8-)
        Interestingly it has a simple message from his wife Joanne Woodward, who gave him the watch, engraved on the caseback. Which simply states, "DRIVE CAREFULLY ME".
        Coming up for auction in New York on 26.10.17 with an estimate of "over 1 million dollars" but likely to go much higher. Get your wallets out chaps

That’s very cool isn’t and even more special with the engraving!

Comment

That’s very cool isn’t and even more special with the engraving!

Well then Brucy, the watch could have been yours if you had a spare $17,752000 USD The most expensive wristwatch ever. Beating the previous record held by a Patek Philipe 1518.

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Well it looks like auction fever has struck again with this very rare Rolex Submariner selling at Christies New york.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	sub_04.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	42859
              Pic courtesy of Hodinkee

Explorer dial, ref 6538, meters-first, reading "200/660", and it's printed in red instead of white or gilt.

The eagle eyed will also notice it's bezel is missing and the nato strap is too narrow.

Now the most expensive Sub ever, going for over $1000000USD

Comment

Working...
              X