X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if there's any of his DNA on it.
    He could be cloned....Shudder!!!!

Comment

Here is another watch that I think is a significant historical timepiece. Paul Newman's own "Paul Newman Ref 6239 Daytona" 8-)
      Interestingly it has a simple message from his wife Joanne Woodward, who gave him the watch, engraved on the caseback. Which simply states, "DRIVE CAREFULLY ME".
      Coming up for auction in New York on 26.10.17 with an estimate of "over 1 million dollars" but likely to go much higher. Get your wallets out chaps

Attached files

I'm beginning to think there might be something in this "climate change" after all. A few months ago it was freezing cold, and now it's quite warm!

Comment

Here is another watch that I think is a significant historical timepiece. Paul Newman's own "Paul Newman Ref 6239 Daytona" 8-)
        Interestingly it has a simple message from his wife Joanne Woodward, who gave him the watch, engraved on the caseback. Which simply states, "DRIVE CAREFULLY ME".
        Coming up for auction in New York on 26.10.17 with an estimate of "over 1 million dollars" but likely to go much higher. Get your wallets out chaps

That’s very cool isn’t and even more special with the engraving!

Comment

That’s very cool isn’t and even more special with the engraving!

Well then Brucy, the watch could have been yours if you had a spare $17,752000 USD The most expensive wristwatch ever. Beating the previous record held by a Patek Philipe 1518.
          I'm beginning to think there might be something in this "climate change" after all. A few months ago it was freezing cold, and now it's quite warm!

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Working...
            X