Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any dealings with south-pacific-watch-sales-ltd

Hi,
    I am tempted by a nice shiny Seiko Tuna..

Just wondering if you guys have much to do with NZ seller south-pacific-watch-sales-ltd

Hi,
    I am tempted by a nice shiny Seiko Tuna..

Just wondering if you guys have much to do with NZ seller south-pacific-watch-sales-ltd
    Hi Coach

I've bought from him before (also Seiko) and the goods I've seen are genuine. I can't remember the guy's name. I did have a problem with one item which was just 1 year from sale and he didn't want to have anything to do with it - something about his low margins on parallel imports not covering that kind of service.

I haven't been back since, on principle, although the issue was a simple fix that didn't cost me anything thanks to a good local watchmaker.

I've since had a good dealing with Singaporean trademe seller Sky-Watch.

Comment

He has an eBay account as well as Trade me. His eBay prices are usually lower.
      If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Comment

Why!! is this posting here, has he been misleading or selling fakes this should be under the good and bad guys

Comment

I have seen him get falsely accused for being associated with another company... You cant classify someone as good or bad if you don't know. Perhaps there needs to be Unsure section.

Comment

Hi, we picked up a Tissot Couturier though SPWS for a nephew.

No issues and quick turn around.

Noting earlier comments, if something does go wrong he's clearly marked as 'in trade', so CGA et al apply.
            I know, rainbows and unicorns, but it's a start.

Comment

Hi there! I know that this may be a bit late but I would like to caution you against buying from this fellow. I will be posting the reasons why you should avoid this seller at all cost.

-Seller informed me that he was trouble shipping my order as his shipper backed out. This was the last time I heard from him.
              -Seller gave me no follow up on my order. Order was not shipped for 3 weeks.
              -During said 3 week period, he failed to reply to a single one of my numerous follow ups.
              -I had threatened to give him a negative feedback if he didn't reply. Guess what, he still ignored me.
              -Once I dropped a negative review on his page, he magically replies after a few hours.
              -He claims that he was replying to my follow ups. My inbox would prove that he is lying.
              -I called him a liar and he started trashtalking my country (See attached pic)

In summary, bad customer service, not bothering to reply, and a racist owner should convince any of you to not support this business.

For a complete and detailed narration of what happened. Kindly follow this link https://www.facebook.com/jet.trono/p...04665222427235
              All evidence provided in the link.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X