NOTHING LIKE A GOOD KICK IN THE TEETH lol lol lo lol lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTHING LIKE A GOOD KICK IN THE TEETH lol lol lo lol lol

Dear ?, As part of keeping Trade Me a safe place to buy and sell we run checks on hundreds of listings each week. We don’t allow the sale of goods that infringe on intellectual property rights, we ask that you please provide us with proof of purchase for the following listings: ROLEX SEA DWELLER 4000 BOX LATE MODEL (#1626524251) Please email an itemised receipt or invoice, along with your username and your membership number, to ip@trademe.co.nz. We’ll be back in touch with you soon. We’ve restricted your access to the listing(s) until we receive the receipt or invoice. Buyers will still be able to bid on the above listings, but if a listing closes before we receive proof of purchase, the trade won’t complete. If you aren’t able to provide an invoice or receipt, please let us know and we’ll remove your listings from the site. We really appreciate your help with keeping Trade Me free from counterfeit or fake items. Please reply if you'd like to discuss this further. Alternatively, you can call Trade Me on 0900 TRADE (0900 87233). Please be aware, calls cost $1.99 + GST per minute. Regards, Tiopira Trade Me Support https://www.trademe.co.nz
    Last edited by myonlyrolex; 13-05-18, 00:33.

Oh, god... the extreme irony of it all.. won't be too hard to clear up though, write them on support@trademe.co.nz & explain your position etc

And load it up here, we'll 'Authenticate It' for you pretty readily since it's genuine & I know since I viewed the listing personally & in fact even asked you a question.. as proved beneath, which really shows, in fact, the item is genuine if they had only taken a moment to consider the scenario they would have known for certain also

Seemingly they cannot cross reference who is reporting all the fakes against your account obviously, which strikes me as a bit disappointing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Messages Image(3300902390).png
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	41886

Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

So sorry fred226 but don't give up, reality is, they have not really harmed your reputation which is in fact not formed by them

Seeing an honest members genuine item being withdrawn AFTER I have written them, 3 times appalls me

fred226 has exposed more fake watches on that platform than another individual AFAIK

FAKES & FRAUDSTERS are ok but a genuine guy, selling a genuine item, is not ok?

This is a VERY frightening precedent they just set

This, spells, the end, coming real soon

1st time this has happened AFAIK

'BRING ON THE HK SPECIAL'

(Is what they are saying)

Click image for larger version

Name:	trademeisretarded.png
Views:	1
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	42051

Click image for larger version  Name:	trademeisthick.png Views:	1 Size:	40.6 KB ID:	42046
      Harlan
      Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

I'll guess at dicks who sell fakes getting there own back? I have seen a few where they are asking for receipts from sellers, WTF. if this is the case for a box then why not every other item sold on the useless platform? TM genuinely disgusts me, I find their bullshit attitude and horrendous fee structure too much to stomach, in fact id go so far as to say "Trade Me makes my shit itch" I don't think I would ever sell anything on there again, Im guessing all the US,UK, Aus & China clearance houses don't have the same fee structure as the poor kiwi buggers they keep pretending to be part of.
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

It is frankly sickening... a travesty

Who are the experts, the experts, or proven amateurs?

Just seems so incredibly unjust, wheres the balance or honesty or intelligence or fairity?

The platform has made many many many millions of dollars off of its member selling watches

Yet, these pages prove, that they do not have any of the knowledge, or any of the skills to be able to tell genuine from fake, or, listen to advice from proven experts

What would a shareholder think of this negligent & short-sighted M.O., are any of you,
          shareholders?

We're watching fakes sell, that we report, but you can't sell a genuine item it is shown !!!

I'm logging off, don't even like the internet, when this crap is going on.
          Harlan
          Timekeeper Watch Club

Comment

Working...
          X