No announcement yet.

BUYER BEWARE tm2616787372

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The balance changes position in the 4 pictures of the 'same exact watch' , pretty darned tricky

(Top 2 shots & lower left balance at 12 o'clock while the lower right balance is at 6 o'clock)

Click image for larger version  Name:	15-SA3186.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.6 KB ID:	58253

Click image for larger version  Name:	Messages Image(491278061).png Views:	0 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	58254
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

• Don
      Don commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah yes, sorry, my bad. I did not spot that when I chose to borrow the the photo. This set of four came like this, and the only editing I did was to block out the watermark, for obvious reasons. I'm breaking forum rules for stealing without referencing, but this is for our educational purposes only.

However, just want to make it clear that this image came from an established rep dealer site, i.e. they sell rep to the rep community and is not trying to deceive anyone. It is not an individual selling one watch. The last photo was likely an honest mistake, as they stock hundreds. Not trying to be defensive, but when something like this has been taken to show you, out of context, it is important we refrain from judging.

• harlansmart
      harlansmart commented
      Editing a comment
      100% all good, so was the site saying that #4 lower right was a fake ??

• Don
      Don commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the site sells only fakes. No genuine Rolex whatsoever... So everyone buying knows they are buying reps. There are many copied Rolex movements, so I think a mix up when whoever edited these together. Happens a lot on online genuine watch vendors that stock a large inventory of similar looking models.
Working...
X