Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM seller saamthomson/louiselouie selling OBVIOUS fake PP chrono and Rolex Submariners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM seller saamthomson/louiselouie selling OBVIOUS fake PP chrono and Rolex Submariners

Hi,

Browsing TM looking for cheap $1 reserve Patek Philippe and Rolex Submariners once more and I stumbled across a couple of BRILLIANT listings from "saamthomson" suspiciously almost exactly like the previous "louiselouie" from Wellington up to including the Hikoki and Hilti tools listed in the same "auction block". It's quite amazing to watch a scam-artist working hard to perfect their craft like this, and digging a hole for themselves by replying to the auction questions!

1. saamthomson PP Chronograph $1 reserver auction listing:
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/jewellery-...2862997395.htm

I reported the listing to TM as before, but with all the "FAKE!!" comments as auction questions particularly from tmcalister82 had the seller pull the auction.

2. saamthomson is now trying to sell the most obviously faked Rolex Submariner in existence for a $10k+ buy now:
    https://www.trademe.co.nz/jewellery-...2863311023.htm

Again reported to TM as before, but even better the "FAKE!!" comments as auction questions on the auction.

No ceramic bezel, shit lettering, cyclops poor, polished bracelet, it’s not even a fake of the reference you list, it’s a fake of a much older sub. I don’t need to be an horologist, a sandwich artist could tell you that.
    tmcalister82
    I'm beginning to enjoy watching this now... bwahahahaha! I hadn't realised previously just how much entertainment the watch collecting could provide.

Slade.

I think I'm going to create a new TM account, just so I can ask HEAPS of really embarrassing questions whenever I spot louiselouse/saamthomson pop-up again on TM. Even then ever increasing "unanswered questions" associated with an auction should be a big red flag for the more credulous types...

Brilliant!

Comment

Right, the Hilti PM 30-MG Laser Level Kit saamthomson has listed now along with the fake 'rolex' was listed on the louiselouie account last week along with the Patek fake, saamthomson and louiselouie are the same scammer simply running multiple accounts ?

See how they are easily able to run the scams and get peoples contacts via using the Q & A... anyone whatsoever, not just abelia, can now freely call the scammer and arrange to purchase the fakes:

Text me owe2206397zero8 saamthomson
      is that zero220639xxx abelia
      Correct. saamthomsons

Click image for larger version

Name:	Messages Image(309856192).png
Views:	24
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	63454

Fake 1.: Item Name/Number: Patek Phillipe Grand Complications / 2851089011 / - Seller: louiselouie

Fajke 2.: Item Name/Number: Patek Philippe Chronograph 5170J-001 / 2862997395 - Seller: saamthomson

Fake 3.: Item Name/Number: Rolex Submariner 116610LN 2014 / 2863311023 - Seller: saamthomson

Sellers ID: saamthomson aka louiselouie
      Link: See post above

Laser Level:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketpl...3?bof=rrstx4Kk

As you see, zero protection even for the most very very basic and obvious scam like this.

Does not take any sort of Rocket Scientist, child's play, obvious AF

Caveat Emptor

Fake 1.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fake1.png Views:	0 Size:	695.6 KB ID:	63453

Fake 2.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fake2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.5 KB ID:	63452

Fake 3.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fake3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.6 KB ID:	63451
      Harlan
      Timekeeper Watch Club
      New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Tritium dial on a 2014 sub...That's like the opposite of what happens when a dial is serviced - swap it out with an even older one than before

Comment

Brilliant! Tthey ended up getting wailed on so badly with "FAKE!" cries that they closed both auctions out early!

The auction questions are priceless:

Hi, does it have the engraved rehaut as it is unclear in the picture. bought in NZ? any service history?
          nb_yeager (11 ) 6:28 am, Sun 15 Nov
          A. Yes it is engraved, once I get back home as am currently away for work I will upload some more photos, purchased in NZ and has been serviced once which I gave documentation for. 6:50 am, Sun 15 Nov

Fake.
          tmcalister82 (58 ) 7:04 am, Sun 15 Nov
          A. Care to explain more ? Cause unless your a horologist keep your opinions to yourself. 7:05 am, Sun 15 Nov

Please upload a copy of the service document. Cheers
          sky01110227 (93 ) 7:04 am, Sun 15 Nov
          A. As above once I get back home, will upload documentation. 7:06 am, Sun 15 Nov

No ceramic bezel, shit lettering, cyclops poor, polished bracelet, it’s not even a fake of the reference you list, it’s a fake of a much older sub. I don’t need to be an horologist, a sandwich artist could tell you that.
          tmcalister82 (58 ) 7:10 am, Sun 15 Nov
          A. You mate need to find a new hobbie, going around giving your 2 cents on listings isn't getting you very far, as stated will provide and show documentation. Not gonna spend my time trying to convince someone who most probably can't even afford it that it's not a knock off. 7:17 am, Sun 15 Nov

If you take it to Partridge to get it verified and upload the document , I'm willing to pay 2000$ on top of the buy now.
          sky01110227 (93 ) 7:25 am, Sun 15 Nov
          A. Now that is more like it, I will get my partner to organise a time to take it in this week. Thanks 7:26 am, Sun 15 Nov

So if I use the BuyNow, I won’t have to pay you a cent until I personally can fly to Wellington and come with you to the Rolex agent to have it verified? Is that fair?
          winny99 (55 ) 7:54 am, Sun 15 Nov

Keen to proceed also... but looks pretty fake to me. Once you’ve been to Partridge, happy to be the back up offer
          sworrall137 (8 ) 7:56 am, Sun 15 Nov

Why does the dial say "Swiss T<25"? A 2014 114060 should have a superluminova dial, not tritium.
          will_hughes (195 ) 9:49 am, Sun 15 Nov
          I'll certainly keep an eye open for louiselouie / saamthomson / what-ever-comes-next and pile in with the GREAT questions next time.

Slade.

Comment

Working...
          X