[SOLD]: DILOY “VINTAGE” Straps 22mm (Distressed Cowhide in Brown)

Don

[SOLD]: DILOY “VINTAGE” Straps 22mm (Distressed Cowhide in Brown)

Post by Don » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:40 am

Founded in 1982 in Madrid, DILOY specializes in the manufacturing and wholesale of watch straps, with a factory located in Alicante, Spain. Among their collection is a retro line called “Vintage”, which is made using production traditional techniques such as cut edge with hand-stitched details, large stitched keeper, and retro pre-V steel buckles. An artisan model, the DILOY “Vintage” 384 on offer today is made from distressed cowhide leather, flat profile, and each strap having some small unique details that gives it personality. The stainless steel Panerai-style tang buckle has a polished finish and is hypoallergenic.

These 22mm Vintage 384.8.1 straps are 3 mm thick, and are “dark brown” (as per specifications) with black stitching. In my eyes, they are a mid-brown, not really “dark” as in burnt brown. This set was purchased early this month from a vendor in the UK, and was a double up so now surplus to my requirement—they are brand new, never fitted to any watch, as per the accompanying photos taken yesterday. The asking price includes delivery nationwide by ParcelPost Tracked, and payment is by bank deposit.

(The Spanish imprint translates roughly to "Aged Cowhide Leather")

The straps and I are located in Auckland, and plenty of references available here. For all inquiries, please contact me through TKNZ’s PM facility. Thank you for looking.

$34
Don

I may not always see your post, so if you have a question for me, or would like my view on a certain topic, simply start a New Topic on the appropriate sub-forum, then send a PM to alert me.

Don

Re: FS: DILOY “VINTAGE” Straps 22mm (Distressed Cowhide in Brown)

Post by Don » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:43 am

On Hold Pending Payment, thanks.
Don

I may not always see your post, so if you have a question for me, or would like my view on a certain topic, simply start a New Topic on the appropriate sub-forum, then send a PM to alert me.

rolex

Post by rolex » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 pm

Nice, um... know its a bit late but we'll take these if the sale falls through or they become available again or don't fit the buyers watch etc please.

Don

Post by Don » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:53 pm

SOLD. Thank you, TKNZ and Buyer.

rolex wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 pm
Nice, um... know its a bit late but we'll take these if the sale falls through or they become available again or don't fit the buyers watch etc please.
Thanks, H. PM sent.
Don