impromptu Welly catch up

Use this forum to announce and organise TKNZ watch get togethers
deerworrier

impromptu Welly catch up

Post by deerworrier » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:13 pm

gents

having bit of a catch up tomorrow night (Saturday 29th)with a few of the old grumpy ones.
meeting at the Munchen Brauhaus on the waterfront at 18:30 for a bite to eat and justifying shiny things :D
anyone in the area, be good to see a few faces. be myself, Bryn, Tony and a few others already so feel free to stop in.

chur
“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is always a crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
Always aim to be that man.

anzac1957

Re: impromptu Welly catch up

Post by anzac1957 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:17 pm

deerworrier wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:13 pm
gents

having bit of a catch up tomorrow night (Saturday 29th)with a few of the old grumpy ones.
meeting at the Munchen Brauhaus on the waterfront at 18:30 for a bite to eat and justifying shiny things :D
anyone in the area, be good to see a few faces. be myself, Bryn, Tony and a few others already so feel free to stop in.

chur
Yep.. great bratwurst and sauerkraut.. they happen to have Bier there too. :thumbup:

spock69

Post by spock69 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:58 am

Bummed I can't make this tonight after returning from a month in Germany...but have to catch up with family first. And you're all meeting at the local German Brauhaus, so enjoy!

Live long and prosper.

deerworrier

Post by deerworrier » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:07 pm

you never missed much, just some awesome Seiko current & future classics and a big germans sausage!
what was the homage watch jay had?
“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is always a crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
Always aim to be that man.